Magnet plating is a very important work order for produ […]
Magnet plating is a very important work order for product appearance and storage time. Its surface treatment mainly includes zinc, nickel, copper, chromium, gold, black zinc, and epoxy resin. Its surface is not the same, its color is not the same, and its storage time is not the same, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
1) Zinc: the surface looks silver-white, can be used for 12-48 hours of salt spray, can be used for some glue bonding (such as AB glue), if it is electroplated, it can be stored for two to five years. Its advantage is price comparison. low.
2) Nickel: It looks like stainless steel. It is difficult to be oxidized when left in the air. The appearance is good and the gloss is good. Its disadvantage is that it cannot be used for bonding with some glue, which will cause the coating to fall off. Accelerate the oxidation. Currently on the market, nickel-copper-nickel plating is mostly used for 120-200 hours of salt spray, but its plating cost is relatively high.
3) Copper: It is mostly used in the hardware industry. It is rarely used in the NdFeB industry, and its appearance is yellow.
4) Chromium: The chromium electroplating industry is also relatively rare, and its electroplating cost is very high, which cannot be accepted by general companies. But its ability to release rot is very strong, it is difficult to react with other substances. Mainly used in places with high pH, domestic product prices are relatively low, so few people choose.
5) Black zinc: According to customer requirements, the surface of its products is treated as black. In the electroplating process, a black protective film is added through chemical treatment on the basis of zinc plating. This film can also protect the product. , Increase the salt spray time and prolong the oxidation time. However, its surface is easily scratched and loses its protective effect. Very few people use it today, mostly replaced by resin. We explain below.
6) Gold: This industry is very popular now. Most of the yellow gold bracelets we see on the streets are gold-plated or copper. Gold plating makes the product look very beautiful like gold. It is usually used in the jewelry industry. Our products can also be gold plated for magnetic jewelry.
7) Epoxy resin: After the product is nickel-plated, a layer of resin paint is added on the outside. This industry has only been in the market for nearly two years, and its development speed is very fast. Now many people use various electroplating products. The advantage is that you can do the color you want.
White film inspection is our last work order. Here we have to pick out all unqualified products, magnetize them according to requirements, and then enter the warehouse.