Magnet manufacturers say that the composition of magnet […]
Magnet manufacturers say that the composition of magnets is such as iron, cobalt, nickel, etc. The internal structure of the atom is quite special, and it has a magnetic moment. The magnet can generate a magnetic field and has the characteristics of attracting ferromagnetic substances such as iron, nickel, cobalt and the like.
Classification of magnets:
Shape magnets: square magnets, tile magnets, shaped magnets, cylindrical magnets, ring magnets, wafer magnets, magnet magnets, magnetic frame magnets
Attribute magnets: samarium-cobalt magnets, neodymium-iron-boron magnets (strong magnets), ferrite magnets, aluminium-nickel-cobalt magnets, iron-chromium-cobalt magnets, industrial magnets: magnetic components, motor magnets, rubber magnets, plastic magnets, etc. .
The magnet is divided into a permanent magnet and a soft magnetic magnet. The permanent magnet is magnetized, so that the spin of the magnetic substance and the angular momentum of the electron are arranged in a fixed direction, and the soft magnetic is charged. (It is also a method of adding magnetic force.) When the current is removed, the soft iron will slowly lose its magnetic properties.
Use of different types of magnets:
1. NdFeB permanent magnet is a modern magnet strong permanent magnet, and its application is also extensive.
It is mainly used in electroacoustic, permanent magnet motor, communication, automotive electronics, magnetic machinery, aerospace, computer, household appliances, medical equipment, office automation, toys, packaging boxes, leather goods, magnetic jewelry and other fields.
2. Permanent magnet ferrite is used as a constant magnet in electric meters, generators, telephones, speakers, televisions and microwave devices. It is also used in recorders, pickups, speakers, and magnetic cores for various instruments. In radar, communication, navigation, telemetry and other electronic devices.
3. The samarium-cobalt magnet can work up to 300 degrees, and has corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. It has been widely used in detectors, generators, radars, meters, and other precision technologies.
4. AlNiCo magnets are resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. They are mainly used in motors, sensors, medical instruments, hand tools, tweeters and various instruments.
5. Rubber magnets are divided into the same sex and the opposite sex. The same-sex suction is weak. It is mainly used for publicity (refrigerator stickers, car stickers, etc.), decorative gifts, refrigerator magnets, toys, teaching materials, etc. The magnets of opposite sex are relatively strong and can be used for small motors. , sensors, magnetic adsorption products, etc.