What are the precautions for using NdFeB magnets 1, neo […]
What are the precautions for using NdFeB magnets
1, neodymium iron boron magnet is particularly strong, you should first avoid the hands or other parts of the body caught by the magnet, for large-scale strong magnetic needs more attention to safety.
2. Do not connect strong magnets to patients who are close to electronic medical equipment or pacemakers.
3. Do not swallow strong magnets. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Keep strong magnets out of the reach of children.
4. In use, the magnet should be as clean as possible to avoid the small impurities such as iron filings from adsorbing on the surface of the magnet and affecting its use. Flying magnetic particles into your eyes can cause injury, so use them with care.
5. Neodymium iron boron magnets should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment. Acidic, alkaline, organic solvents, salt water, high temperature and humidity environments will easily oxidize the magnet, the plating layer will fall off, and the magnet will be powdered and demagnetized.
6. After the magnet is heated at high temperature, the magnetic performance will be attenuated. Please refer to the temperature resistance guidelines of the corresponding performance of the magnet, and pay attention not to exceed the standard operating temperature when the magnet is assembled or used.
7, neodymium iron boron magnet is easy to be brittle, so when it is used in the occasion of vibration, impact, etc., there will be the possibility of breaking and falling off. Please pay attention to collision during use.